https://419fund.com/wp-content/uploads/Brian-blue-shirt-e1539895140450.jpg 600 600 Janet Stasulli /wp-content/uploads/header419logo-300x195.png Janet Stasulli2018-10-16 14:51:212018-10-18 16:39:30Update on Brian Johnson
Update on Brian Johnson
Brian completed his chemo on October 9, 2018. Let’s pray that the Lord will completely heal this young man.
Here are some of his friends’ comments on his FB page:
- So thankful for everything God has done and will continue to do!!
- So glad you made it thru the chemo. Praying daily for remission. Love ya Brian.
- My boy has finished his round of chemo!! Now let’s all pray that his tests and scans coming up turn out good🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I was blessed with the most awesome son that God could have ever given me!! I am so proud and love you so much Brian Johnson.
- I am so thankful that his recovery and treatment was successful. This has reminded me of the power of prayer.
- MY BEST FRIEND IS OFFICIALLY DONE WITH CHEMO PRAISE THE LORD ‼️🌟
Brian is much loved by his friends. His smile is infectious and his love for the Lord in undaunted by the trials he has gone through.
Brian’s medical expenses are a worthwhile cause. If the Lord leads you, donate here: https://419fund.com/projects/brian-johnson/.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!