Brian Johnson is a 21-year old college student at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia. Earlier this year, a CT scan discovered a significantly large tumor in Brian's transverse colon. The biopsy determined it was signet cell carcinoma. Brian had surgery to remove the tumor. The surgery has been followed by chemotherapy and other treatment to eradicate the tumor completely.
Lynchburg, let's come together and support one of our own!
October 16 - Brian completed his Chemo on October 9, 2018. Let's pray that the Lord will completely heal this young man.
Here are some of his friends' comments on his Facebook page:
- So thankful for everything God has done and will continue to do!!
- So glad you made it thru the chemo. Praying Daily for remission. Love ya Brian.
- My boy has finished his round of chemo!! Now let's all pray that his tests and scans coming up turn out good . I was blessed with the most awesome son that God could ever have given me!! I am so proud and love you so much Brian Johnson.
- I am so thankful that his recovery and treatment was successful. This has reminded me of the power of prayer.
- MY BEST FRIEND IS OFFICIALLY DONE WITH CHEMO PRAISE THE LORD !!
Brian is much loved by his friends. His smile is infectious and his love for the Lord in undaunted by the trials he has gone through.
June 25 - "Was feeling pretty worn out from this treatment, but I’m starting to feel better now!!"
Brian just finished the year at Liberty University - completed 2 classes this semester! Because of his colon cancer and resulting surgery and treatments, Brian had to drop his other classes.
Let's stand with Brian in this fight - donate today. https://419fund.com/projects/brian-johnson/