UPDATE (for everyone that has been asking): "I’m feeling great, and I have almost fully recovered from surgery. I met with my oncologist at Duke, and I decided on a new clinical trial of chemo and immunotherapy, and the plan is to start this on 4/23 here in Lynchburg. I have every intention of beating this and coming out stronger on the other side, but please still be in prayer for me as I move forward with treatments. Thank you to everyone who has blessed me over the past month, whether through helping with fundraisers, prayers, encouragement, or just being there with me. GOD IS GOOD!!"
04/05/2018Houston Relief: All donation levels$150.00